8.25.2008

"You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully."

"Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant."

"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places."

"Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there."

4 comments:

Timothy said...

I like!

Kylee said...

Love it! Make it Happen!

Meg said...

Katasha - you're great. Remember how this comment doesn't really relate to this post (hope I'm not breaking the rules...) Loveya though. You have some great photos, we need to play when I move back to the Americas and you can teach me your tricks! Love you and miss you loads!

Katie W. said...

YES! Let us live in the present and make the most of the amazing opportunities God has blessed us with. I am grateful that you are part of my here and now.