6.28.2008

The Most Beautiful Part of Boston

On the way to Costco the other day, Tim decided it was much too beautiful of a day to be shopping. So we continued on I-95 and went Kayaking on the Charles instead. Best. Decision. Ever. He was absolutely right. The day was MUCH too perfect to be indoors and he chose the perfect place to be. I couldn't believe how pretty it was. We were just off the freeway, only a row of trees separating us, but it felt like we were miles away. We both decided it was, hands down, the most beautiful part of Boston. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I just couldn't stop looking around and enjoying the beautiful scenery with my own eyes. Here are the few that we did take:


Yes, we both got fried.


And that was kayaking. I Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments: