1.09.2009

BAH!!!!!

I moved home about 3 weeks ago and I still had not unpacked until today. Sad I know. So as you can imagine, after living out of suitcases for 3 weeks, my room was quite the mess. My reason for living in this disaster area- I had not closet. Well, I have a closet, it just doesn't have any hanging rods or shelves... it's just a little growth attached to my room. Mother has reassured me that it will be finished soon, but who knows when that will really be. So today, I finally got so fed up with my pigsty I decided I couldn't wait for the closet to be finished. I went to Wal Mart and bought a clothes rack. This one in fact...

It looked easy enough. No tools needed, just piece it together and you're all set.

THAT FACT IS NOT TRUE!

After about 5 minutes of standing (just enough time for me to get a good chunk of my wardrobe on), the thing collapsed!!! I wanted to scream, punch something, write the company and tell them what a crappy product they have, scream, throw it out the window, shoot the person who invented the stupid thing, and scream some more. Suffice it to say I was upset.

Once I calmed down, I realized what the problems were. 1- it was on deep squishy carpet that gave it way too much room to wabble and sway. 2- I had put the wheels on which gave it a smaller and even more unstable base. So, I wandered my house searching for something hard, flat and big enough to go under my closet. Randomly enough, I found this big piece of somethin... not even sure what it is... in a closet in my basement. We're back in business. With the help of my sister, Kiarah, we cleaned up the mess and rebuilt the clothes rack.
TA DA!
Ain't she perdy? So I now have a clean and organized room. Fewf.

3 comments:

Halladay Family said...

I am happy to know you did not give up. I might have. I hope all is well we have not talked in a long time... :D

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! So are you back in St George home or Boston home? I want to see you if you are STG home and if you are in Boston home I want you to come back home so I can see you! (sorry about all the confusion) haha anyway I miss you! and I really haven't talked to you since.... high school! Crazy how fast it goes by. anyway I have a new cell # 43-668-6422 call me when you a chance! k! bye

Kate

Dani Lou said...

Katasha.... I miss you. You're great... this was funny.