1.25.2009

Christmas

I'm super behind on blogging. I have probably 8 posts worth of pictures and stories, but to save myself from getting even further behind I am going to post Christmas pics now and hope I get to the others soon.

These are just some of my favorite pics from my family's Christmas Festivities.


Trey-man

My family has a tradition of making a candy village each year.
Sammi, Taly, and Lesil are intently working on their plot of frosting.
This is serious stuff people.

This is the scowl Tim and I got each time we tried to take a picture of Isabelle.

Having fun in the theater room

I guess we should have at least one pic of the photographers.



On Christmas morning we went to both Kyla and Katrina's houses
to watch their kiddos open presents.

Ky's kids getting ready to go see their presents.

My mom's response when I asked, as though I was asking a child, "what did you get mom?"

Sammi thinking there was something terribly wrong with her recorder
when the plastic cleaner stick came out.

Isabelle showing Grandma her new stuffed animal.

We all went to the rec center on my mom's b-day
and played basketball and went swimming.

Bently giving everyone a run for their money

Mckay having a good old time sucking on his tongue

Taly, Sammi, and Addy

Bo being adorable

Colton and the biggest eyes you've ever seen.

Kimball just kickin it with his dad.

Classic Lesil, just waiting in front of the ice cream
until it's time to have some.
Tim was so great with all my nieces and nephews.
Within the first few hours of meeting him, he was everyone's favorite friend.

This is my favorite picture from Christmas.
It pretty much sums up the feeling throughout the holiday.

6 comments:

Lety Cox said...

Thank you Tashi. It was so much fun to see those pictures, you are an amazing photographer. We love all your comments especially Lesil's. Can't wait to see more. We Love you! Lety and Damon

BJ Cox said...

Thanks Tawrsh! These are great!

Mer Swift said...

Cute pictures, Tash! Thanks for the recap of Christmas!

Ryan Holdaway said...

I bet its real nice to have a photographer in the family, because years later you can look back and enjoy all the memories in beautiful, artistic detail...

jen said...

I love all your pis tosha. Your mom is as cute as i remember her. tell her i said hi.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Tasha your pictures are AWESOME!!! You really captured some perfect ones! It's true, I LOVE the last picture....so fun! We know you miss the freezing winds here in Boston!!!